Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby is 9 weeks old

Look at those little fingers! 

I just bought some new vitamins, Garden of Life's Living Multi.  The suggested daily serving is 6-9 tablets!  I take maybe 3-4, throughout the day.  These vitamins don't make me feel nauseous so I like them already.

We went on a walk earlier.  Boy, am I out of shape.  I need to walk on a daily basis.  Pushing a stroller on steep roads is not fun, but I think it gives me a good workout.  I've gained a couple of pounds.  I'm not too concerned, even though I'm still so early, because the weight eventually comes off with nursing.  Or lack of sleep after the baby's born.  My weight has stayed pretty steady for a long time so it's too late to start blaming my pregnancy for a big weight gain.  Those half-priced frappes are making their mark, I'm afraid.  :)  I'm going to Starbuck's for my husband.  Or something like that.   

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! I think it is wonderful that you are already taking walks. I slacked too much this time, by waiting till the last month. Praying for you!

Joel, Jes and the rest said...

Walking is so good for you....and lots of fun. I think it is one of my favorite things to do with my littles. Let us know how you like your multis. I am looking for a good one.