Sunday, January 10, 2010

God is good

We lost the baby. 

Chris and I were talking about how good God is to us.

My pregnancy was still very early.  What I passed was small and I didn't bleed much.  God gave us more awareness about how precious every life is.  He showed us that He is the giver of life as well as the taker of life.  And we are so very grateful that He is sovereign over our lives and that His grace is sufficient for us.

Chris and I "know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." 

Lord God,
You are perfect in all Your ways.  We love you because you first loved us.  Thank you for taking care of us and blessing us so much more than we could have ever imagined. 

2 comments:

Kimberline said...

Freida and Chris,

I am so very sorry for your loss. If you feel a need to talk about it, Freida, please email. You also could call me.

The thing I found with my losses was that my other children became ever so much more precious to me.

Life here is held by such a delicate thread and losing a baby is a reminder of how fragile humans are.

Take good care and heal well in all ways, my friend.

Love,

Kimber

G family said...

Freida,
I just read your post and I am so sorry to hear this news. A loss at any stage is difficult. It's times like this that God is able to show Himself as our Comforter. We will be praying for you all.

Love in Christ,
Deanna