Monday, July 5, 2010

Out of the mouth of babes

The children are always saying things that I want to write down so I can remember them, but alas, so many times, I don't do it right away and those precious words get lost forever.

Noah and I had a little exchange this morning:

Mama: Noah, you are my helper today.

Noah: Everyday!

Mama: What would I do without you?

Noah: Ask Max or Lucas or Josiah


And just now:

Noah: Mama, I know what I can give to Lucas for his birthday!

Mama: What?

Noah: A real live kitten!
I'm just joking.

(Our cat had 4 kittens a couple of days ago.)

2 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Awww! That's so cute! Give him a hug for me!

In Christ,
-Hannah

P.S. Isn't today Lucas' birthday? If so, tell him I said Happy Birthday!

Joel, Jes and the rest said...

Oh my, that is too cute!!