Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whatsoever things...


I've been wanting to write a little bit about my father for some time. Even though he passed away 14 years ago, there are things that remind me of him all the time. Noble reminds me of my father. Something about Noble's face makes me think of him. Neither my mother nor my siblings have seen Noble in person so I don't know if they see it too. I hope there's a good sale on scanner's soon so that I can scan a picture of my father to put with this post and have a picture of Noble here too.
Chris says something that makes me think of my father. Chris will say, Same same, instead of same thing. Just like my father did. I love it. I love hearing Chris say it.

I didn't know how much I would appreciate hearing our children call Chris, Baba. That was how I addressed my father so I am so grateful to have my children carry on that tradition.

I miss my father.

No comments: