Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby is 14 weeks old

I think I feel the baby moving.  I say I think because they are so light but they are definitely there.  Coming from my uterus.  One of the best parts about being a woman.

Update:  After I got off the computer and went to bed, almost immediately I started to feel a very obvious "hic".  Then another and another...  Right where my uterus is.  It went on for a couple of minutes.  I was thrilled to update that "think" to "know".  I know my baby has hiccups and I can feel the baby's little movements.  I don't know of another sensation that I can compare it to.  Quite exhilarating!

I have been praying that I could feel the baby very soon.  14 weeks is fairly soon, I believe.  God is so faithful in answering prayers.  

1 comment:

Kimberline said...

That is such a precious feeling, isn't it? You are blessed!

Love you!

Kimber