Friday, February 26, 2010

New phone

I don't like to spend money.  :)

Except when I think something will make a good gift, or if it's a good deal.

We have been without a home phone for many years now.  With our cell phones and the internet, there didn't seem to be a need for one.  But sometimes the cell phone's battery is dead or I leave the house with it and there's no way for the children at home to call me.  We got a third cell phone.  I thought I'd never ever have to think about getting another phone.  What if both Max and I are out and there's no phone at home?  That doesn't happen very often but I thought it would be good to get a phone for the house after all.  Walgreens had the MagicJack at 20% off earlier this week.  I took the plunge.  For $32, I think even if I only use it infrequently, it would have served its purpose.  We'll get it set up and give you our "home" phone number soon.  And of course, give a review about it, too.

1 comment:

Kimberline said...

Waiting for your review! I would LOVE to get off the land line we have been using. It costs 50 dollars before we even make one call!