Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our barber, our hero

I'm sure our boys agree that having their father cut their hair is a much better thing than having their mother cut hair.  When I've cut the boys hair, it usually has to be shaved.  Even Chris couldn't keep from laughing the last time I attempted cutting Max's hair. 

Chris really does have a knack for cutting hair.  He offered to let me cut his hair today.  I chickened out and he went to the barber.  One day, I'll be brave again.  Maybe when he doesn't have to go in to work, forever.

I did cut Grace's hair the other day.  But there wasn't much I could do to ruin that haircut.  I just snipped off about an inch and evened it up.

I think our system is good.  I do the girls and Chris does the boys.  Good thing our girls have long hair that doesn't require anything fancy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It saves SO much money to barber for your own family.

I ruined the haircut the first time I cut Steve's hair, but he tolerated looking awful so I could practice.

I picked up a book at the library that showed the basics and the next time his haircut was much better. with practice you will get it, Freida!

Now I need to teach one of my girls to cut hair so "I" can have a hair trim, too. I try to cut my own, but it is hard when you can't see the back of your own head to even up things :D